Search

31 d’oct. 2013

3rd - Halloween Chestnuts ! (with P3)


WoW! What's that? A vampire? A bat? a ghost? No! It's a chestnut!














And if you want to sing the song... Here you have it!


Now it’s Halloween night. What can you see?
A purple wizard looking at me.
Now it’s Halloween night. What can you see?
Two black witches and a purple wizard looking at me.
Now it’s Halloween night. What can you see?
Three green monsters, two black witches and a purple wizard looking at me.
Now it’s Halloween night. What can you see?
Four white ghosts, three green monsters, two black witches and a purple wizard looking at me.
Now it’s Halloween night. What can you see?
Five orange pumpkins, four white ghosts, three green monsters, two black witches and a purple wizard looking at me.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada